getting ready to move in the spring

General Discussion
( Please do not post help questions here )

Topic author
Moreforles
I sleep in my van

getting ready to move in the spring

Post by Moreforles »

Heading to NC, trying to clean house (and garage and RV....) prior to moving time. will be getting rid of as much as possible.... if you in the Cleveland, Ohio area, let me know what you might be interested in.... some red cloth bench seats, leather rear buckets and bench/bed (power, I think) front doors, rear barn and dutch door sets, overhead console. one new torsion bar.

Any reasonable offers accepted
2000 Astro, passenger van. Converted into a cargo van, used for Carpet cleaning (10 lbs of crap, in a 5 lb bag)

kings-x59
ASV Supporter
ASV Supporter

Re: getting ready to move in the spring

Post by kings-x59 »

I don't envy the work you are in for. Seems the only way I get rid of crap is to move.
Hope everything works out great in NC for you
'89 Astro, 4.3L, TBI. Minor intake and exhaust mods. Rebuilt 700R4 trans (by me). Corvette servo, 0.5" boost valve, police grade 1-2 accumulator spring (shifts fast and solid). B&M stacked plate trans cooler. Bilstein shocks. Belltech sway bars front and back. New head unit, speakers and subwoofer. Needs paint and a new headliner.

name's Steve
I can't remember all I've forgotten about that....

Topic author
Moreforles
I sleep in my van

Re: getting ready to move in the spring

Post by Moreforles »

if worse comes to worse, i'll just start scrapping everything metal.
2000 Astro, passenger van. Converted into a cargo van, used for Carpet cleaning (10 lbs of crap, in a 5 lb bag)